Just a matter of hours ago, ASUS has been on the spotlight in Barcelona for announcing its latest smartphone offerings, the Zenfone 5, Zenfone 5Z and Zenfone 5 Lite. However, there’s another product there that the Taiwanese company brought with – the Zenfone Max (M1).
The Zenfone Max (M1) is simply a toned-down version of the existing Zenfone Max Plus (M1) and the company’s latest addition to its high battery capacity series of smartphones.
It has a 5.5-inch HD+ 18:9 display and is powered by either a Snapdragon 425/430 processor (varies according to region) and is paired with 3GB of memory with up to 32GB of internal, expandable storage.
Camera-wise, it has a dual camera setup with a 13-megapixel main rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and phase detection autofocus (PDAF), paired with an 8-megapixel secondary shooter with a 120-degree ultra wide-angle lens. For selfies, there’s also an 8-megapixel shooter to deal with.
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD+ display; 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU/SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/430 processor
- Memory/RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel main rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 8-megapixel secondary 120-degree wide angle lens
- Front Dual Camera: 8-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G, LTE (Dual SIM)
- Wireless: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Features: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (ZenUI 5.0)
- Colors: Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold, Ruby Red
Pricing and availability are yet to be announced. Stay tuned for updates!